Sarah Wratten • Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Consultant and Aquatic Therapy Association for Chartered Physiotherapists (ATACP) Accredited Tutor in Aquatic Therapy.
With a wealth of clinical experience Sarah is more than competent in the treatment of patients who have a variety of conditions such as;
- Orthopaedic post fracture or operative
- Rheumatological (such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis)
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain (such as CRPS, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Neurological (such as MS, Parkinsons disease, Guillian Barre, Traumatic head injuries)
- Peripheral nerve injuries
Currently Sarah can offer treatment to those that have their own pool or access to a hydrotherapy pool.
For any more information please contact Sarah